AIOT builds on 40 years of knowledge in light disinfecting spaces, and we are now available to help protect all people and their personnel from viruses and bacteria.
What is UV Radiation
Ultra-Violet (UV) light is invisible to human eyes. It can be subdivided into three categories:
UV-A from 315 to 400 nm→ Used for insect trap & curing
UV-B from 280 to 315 nm→ Used for medical purposes (311 nm)
UV-C from 200 to 280 nm → Used for disinfection (254 nm) and organic (185 nm, oxidation with Ozone)
UVC radiations with a specific wavelength of 253.7 nm Break the DNA of bacteria, viruses and spores, meaning that they leave them harmless
For over 40 years the UVC technology has been used in hospitals and public buildings Safely & Effectively.
Until now, There are NO UVC-Resistant micro-organisms
Signify and Boston University have validated our light sources’ effectiveness in inactivating the virus that caused COVID-19.
In laboratory testing, our UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time
of 25 seconds.
During their research they have treated inoculated material with different doses of UV-C radiation coming from a Signify light source and assessed the inactivation capacity under various conditions.
Based on the data, it was determined that a dose of 22mJ/cm2 will result in a reduction of 99.9999% in 25 seconds. Research variables available upon request.
AIOT is proud to introduce UV-C 360
- Pure stainless-steel Reflector Mast Designed for maximum UV-C energy distribution & reflection.
- Mobile App control for remote operation.
- The device is connected for 100m through Ethernet.
- Remote Control Device has a range of 15 m.
- Control User interface easy and intuitive control panel operating system.
- Safe to Use, 4 infrared motion sensors prevent operation if movement is detected within the Operation Area + Kill switch for emergency.
- Lightweight, Durable, and Easy to move.
Powerful 0.85 & 1.6 m Long Lamps Technology Designed with 8 lamps to maximum UV output providing Holistic UV radiation.
With just air and surface in mind, UV-C illumination is a viable disinfection option in various segments across the world.