UV-C battens with sensors
Fixed installation of UV-C luminaries with a control system.
Our design team calculates the required time and dose for disinfection.
- Partially open equipment safeguard Linear UV-C disinfection luminaire.
- 5M range microwave sensor with startup delay function for improved safety.
- Reflector & parabolic lamellas to limit UV – C irradiance in line with sensor
- detection area to improve safety.
- Flashing during disinfection cycle to provide visual warning.
- UVC Philips UVC lamp (253.7nm) , no Ozone.
UV-C battens without sensors
The responsibility to switch the UV-C lighting ON lies with an authorized operator.
The control system implements a safety net to prevent usage with people present.
Required devices to implement a safe system operation are:
Authorized Activation Panel
Luminaire on/off control
Presence sensor: Independent mount
Emergency kill switch
Activation warning (light or sound)